Lilypie

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finished with BCPs and I added a poll...

That sure was a fast BCP stint! I took my last BCP last night! Woohoo! Hope the rest of my cycle milestones continue to fly by so quickly. Next up: AF needs to arrive in the next couple of days...

I'm adding a poll on over to the right hand side of the blog. I've always seen polls on other people's blogs, but I just never got around to adding one to my blog. Of course, I'll add one about our cycle in the near future, but in the spirit of the upcoming election, why not add a political poll. Will it rival Rasmussen or Zogby? Who knows, but we'll see on Wednesday morning.

Finally, I also added a live feed below to see where all of my blogger friends are chatting with me from. Thanks for commenting on my blog, ladies. I appreciate all the support!

9 comments:

Josée Martens said...

You sure are zipping along. I know who you are voting for after your comments about the DNC when you were in Denver. Wink.

DAVs said...

YAY--glad you're another step closer to your BFP. You'll be in Denver again before you know it!

Jen said...

Yay! Just a little closer!

Emily said...

Hooray! I take my last bcp tonight! We are rolling right along now!

Have a great football Sunday!

Just Me. said...

WOO0-HOO!!!! You know I am really in awe with you ladies in the States cuz you guys actually travel interstate to do your cycles. I mean, cuz over here, it's just not common at all.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I'll be supporting you here all the way.. YOU GO GIRL!

((((hugs))))

Me said...

Congrats. :)

Liza said...

I'm new to the world of TTC and just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading your story. I am praying for you!

Chelle said...

YAY! Thanksgiving is right around the corner!! I love your ticker, btw!

Lost in Space said...

One step closer to being back at CCRM to get your embies. (: You have waited much too long already!!