Lilypie

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fertilization report

I'm so glad that I took today off from work! I feel sooo much better than yesterday. Pain is significantly diminished. I'm much better today than I was day after retrieval last time! At any rate, out of the 17 eggs, 12 of them were mature, and 10 fertilized with the help of ICSI! So, as of right now, we have 10 embryos growing in the lab! Such a weird idea. Last time, we had 33 eggs and 15 embryos, but I'm still very happy with the fertilization today.

I had acupuncture today to help get my body back in shape from ER yesterday. I think that may be helping my progress as well. I'm so glad that my body will be in better shape and recovered for ET this go around! I will return again to acupuncture either before or after ET depending on the time I actually go in for my transfer.

My tentative ET is scheduled for Friday at 7:45a.m. The IVF nurse said she would call again tomorrow with a final report to ensure it's definitely a 3dt and not a 5dt on Sunday. Either way, I cannot wait to have my little embabies back inside their Mommy's uterus very soon! Have I said yet that I sure do hope that at least one decides to stick around?

7 comments:

CJ said...

That's awesome!! Congrats!! Good lukc on Tranfer day!!

Beth & Brian said...

Yay! Great news!

sarah23 said...

That is great news!! So far our stats have been really similar. I also had 10 embryos on the day after ER. (Later, 4 more fertilized, but they didn't make it in the end). I hope you are feeling well and hope that Friday comes quickly for you!

Wendy said...

Jill - that's great news - I'm so glad you had so many fertilize!

Emily said...

Great fert report! Yay! Grow embies, grow! Can't wait to see all your good news in the coming weeks!

M. said...

Yay-- 10 is wonderful news :)

Christi said...

Come on Embies!!! multiple and divide!

GOOD LUCK!!!