Lilypie

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Timing is everything!

So, if ever I was a little disappointed that we didn't have a 5 day embryo transfer today, all of those thoughts are completely out of the window! I'm so thankful that we did a 3 day transfer on Thursday. Here in Lexington, we have 4 inches of snow on the ground with additional accumulation expected. But in Cincinnati (where my RE office is located), they already have a foot of snow on the ground and another 3 inches expected. Yikes! The interstate is closed down in certain sections on the route from Lex to Cincy. I would not have made it to the transfer!! Talk about counting my blessings...

I've been cracked up at my puppy (Sonny) all morning. He's been playing in the snow--loves it!! And even my little kitty (Cher) has been excited to tip-toe around on the deck. Although she can't get around well as she sinks in the drifts, so I have to scoop her out. Fun morning!! I'll try to post pics soon...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Everything really does happen for a reason! Stay warm!