Forget Shakespeare and his "to be or not to be"; am I pregnant or not? The answer of course is I have no idea. I have symptoms, but I've had symptoms before. Some of it could be real, some of it is probably in my head. Ah, the roller coaster of infertility emotions never go away. The good news is that I don't have to wait as long this time to find out if it worked. The bad news is I don't know what the verdict will be yet.
So what do I have?
1. tender breasts - the fertiles out there are jumping up and down screaming: "pregnant"; the rest of us know that ugly progesterone gives me this side effect regardless of a pregnancy or not
2. looking tired - I don't feel any more tired than usual, however one of my customers told me yesterday that I didn't look like myself and that I appeared fatigued. Not sure that counts, but I'm documenting anyway...
3. twinges/flutters/cramping - I've felt these since the transfer. Could be real or could be in my head. Who knows.
4. nausea - now this one is strange. As we were flying back from Denver, I felt really sick. I've never thrown up on a flight, however, I looked to be sure the barf bag was in the seat pocket in front of me. It was, didn't use it, but weird. Could also be my mind playing tricks on me...
5. food issues - I can usually stop eating and try to appear somewhat sophisticated when having dinner with customers. However, I couldn't stop eating last night. I think it was the best food I've ever eaten. I ate everything. Including the creme brulee (which I'm very picky about as most restaurants can't ever get right). I ate every bite of it and the waiter noticed laughing and said he could bring me another. That made me feel piggish, but I wonder if I would've said yes if I were dining alone...(No, Definitely No)
6. constipation - this has been the worst. I struggle anyway with it since I'm an over the top Type A freak. However, this was really bad yesterday. Thank goodness relief finally came, but this prompted me to start googling the ole early pregnancy symptoms.
7. ass aches - lol. Just throwing that in so that everyone know my PIO injections are truly a pain in my ass (ouch)...but, I hope I get to continue them for several more weeks to come. :-)
8. frequent urination - not fair really here since I've still got my bladder infection. Although the infection is getting much better since I started on the Keflex.
9. bloated - I feel this a lot though...
10. the "glow" - I'll end with this one as it's all Steve. He checks my face daily for the pregnancy glow. He says it's there. I say it's the estrogen. Random people have been telling me this for a few weeks now, so that's all I can think that's different about me. But, he still likes to check for "his sign."
That's all I can think of right now. So to sum it all up, I have no answers nor will I until this weekend. I've just got to muster up some patience until then.
Quick and Easy Keto Crustless Breakfast Quiche
3 weeks ago