I've been tagged! My friend, Emily, tagged me a few days ago and I thought I would participate with her. So, below are 7 random facts you have been wanting to learn about me (lol).
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
1. I have one younger brother. He has the same name as my husband (Stephen) and they both spell it the same way. Difference: bro is a staunch "Stephen" and hates being called "Steve" whereas hubby has always gone by nickname "Steve." Thank goodness for their differences!!
2. Since I graduated from college in May 1998 (yikes-10 years ago), I have lived at 8 different addresses. 4 of them were here in Lexington and the other 4 were in Naples/Ft. Myers, Florida. If things go as we hope and our property value improves with the new hospital being built across the street, then we will be moving once again if our home sells.
3. Steve and I share a love for football. We are just finishing up our playoffs this week for fantasty football. I made it to the final playoff championship game before losing to the guy with the best team in our league. No shame in seconds for me, even though I'm a very competitive person. Steve and I enjoy spending Sunday afternoons at Buffalo Wild Wings so that we can watch all games in action simultaneously. We could get the NFL Sunday ticket, but prefer our "Sunday date" at BW3s....
4. My best friend, Stephanie, and I have known each other since elementary school. We have many similarities, but also some differences, yet we always seem to agree on the things that matter most. She was the first person to cry when I told her I was pregnant! I'll never forget that! Love you Steph!
5. I love ice cream. I remember growing up and not wanting to eat my birthday cake at all; I only wanted the ice cream. Pretty much don't care what flavor and I really like it when I'm at a nice restaurant and the chef whips up some unique flavors. Yummy!!
6. Steve and I watch "Days of Our Lives" every night, which has to be the worst soap opera out there. But we still watch it. It's one of only 3 shows we watch together. The others are "The Office" and "Dirty Sexy Money."
7. For the final random/weird fact: I auditioned for the ABC show, "The Bachelor" several years ago. I didn't actually want to be on that show, I wanted to be on "The Bachelorette." I figured there would be no way that I would be interested in just one guy as I am very picky, so that's why I thought the Bachelorette would be better suited for me as I could probably find a great guy among 25 bachelors. I never went on the show.
Ok, I know you were intrigued! Prepare to be intrigued 7 more times, by visiting the blogs below! Now, I tag:
1. Christi @ Our Journey
2. Meg @ Lawyers Do Not Eat Their Young
3. Brenda @ No Regrets
4. Jen @ Maybe If You Just Relax
5. Annie @ onemoreweek
6. Stephanie @ A Product of Feminism and The Gilford Family
7. Karen @ A Day in the Life of Karen
Quick and Easy Keto Crustless Breakfast Quiche
3 weeks ago