So as you all know we decided to give IVF#2 a shot (lol) now rather than wait until July/August because it seemed like we were just going to be too busy during May, June, and early July with vacations, etc. Well, I don't really know how all of this happened, but I think I'm even busier now than I will be then. Here are just a few things that have been going on over the last week or two and what I will be doing over the next 3-4 weeks:
1) I have a new sales territory as of 4/1. Just a few adjustments, but a new territory with some new customers just the same.
2) I have a new sales manager and new regional manager also as of 4/1.
3) I am on an Advisory Board with work which requires me to travel to Dallas next week 4/24-25. I should be on stims at that time. I hope my stim check will be early on 4/24 in Cincy. I planned my flight out of there instead of Lexington, trying to plan ahead. Watch my stim check be 4/25 though. That IS the kind of luck I have.
4) I have 7 dinners out with customers planned over the next few weeks (some during stims/ER/ET/2ww, etc.) Yes, I'm an idiot AND an over-achiever.
5) IVF#2 and all of the appt juggling and ER/ET, etc. associated with it.
6) I have a critical new management Regional meeting 5/7-9 in Philadelphia. I should be finished will my ET by then, but I truly am scared to fly for fear that I'll somehow do something to cause implantation to not occur.
7) I am co-hosting a wedding shower for Steve's friend this Friday evening. His rehearsal is 5/9 and wedding on 5/10. Steve is the best man so it's not an option to blow it off. Yuck.
8) First Lexington RESOLVE group meeting was tonight and 2nd is in 4 weeks (which will be during my 2ww). P.S. I really enjoyed it!
9) I'll stop here: Mother's Day. While I adore my Mother, I can't bear the thought of another childless Mother's Day for me. I get really sad just thinking about it.
But, Steve did just ask me tonight about trying to squeeze in the Kentucky Derby which will be May 3. Let's see my ET should be May 2. Hmmm---NOOOO! I've got to learn to use the word a little better.
The good news is, I work really well under pressure at handling several major life events all at the same time. For instance, when we got engaged, I decided I wanted a Fall wedding which only left me 5 months to plan a 250+ wedding. I immediately put my house on the market, sold it, and moved in to Steve's house 1 month before the wedding. Oh yeah, I also quit my old job, started my current job, and went for training in Philly for 2 straight weeks 2 months before the wedding. We finally got married and went on our honeymoon 5 months later. Now, I did have to start taking Zoloft halfway through in order to deal with everything, but I survived and everything turned out just wonderful!
So, maybe this is the perfect storm all over again?? I really hope so!
Crispy Roasted Chickpeas
3 months ago