Ummm...in more important news, we have our appt. tomorrow! Woohoo! We will be seeing Dr. Surrey as Dr. Schoolcraft is OOT for the holiday weekend. Our heads are spinning with all of the questions we need to ask, etc. I'll update the blog following the appt. I know I've been REALLY bad lately about blogging, but we have been busy...
We went on vacation to Hilton Head with Steve's family. My first visit to HH--what a relaxing place! We stayed at a house in Sea Pines, rode bikes and basically hung out at the beach all week. While I'm very partial to the West Coast of Florida due to having lived in Naples for a couple of years, I certainly thought HH was a great place. We would love to go back in the future.
To quickly wrap things up (I'll write more later): I wanted to recognize my dear friend Christi from "Our Journey." She has selected me as a recipient of the Pink Rose Award--what a sweetie!! Christi and I met on TTTC. We cycled together during my1st (her 2nd) IVF in Feb/Mar. We began really chatting once both our cycles failed. She is such a great help to me going through this troubling time. I am so grateful for our friendship. We have talked about meeting up later irl when we have kids at Disney-ha! She's cycling with Dr. Sch at CCRM as well (she's about a month ahead of me). So, we've gotten even closer since all this begin. Love you girl!!
I'm going to award this to 3 AWESOME LADIES!!
1) Jen (Maybe if you just relax)- Jen always makes me laugh, no matter what kind of crappy moment I might be having. She has "relaxed" and is pregnant! So happy for her! I look forward to laughing more about her pg journey, which no doubt will be filled with lots of laughter!
2) Meg (Lawyers Do Not Eat Their Young) - Meg is a great gal from Buffalo who also has a great sense of humor. I always love reading her blog (although I apologize for being absent lately). I'm rooting for you to achieve a sticky BFP soon!
3) Wendy (Our Story: A Blof About Infertility) - Wendy just recently failed her 2nd IVF cycle. Words can't describe what pain I know she is going through, but just know I think of you often and am always here for you if you need a friend. You will be a mother, just hang in there!
4) I have an honorary rose to give to Emily (No Expectations Except a Baby). Christi has already been tagged for the award on her blog, but I did want to recognize you too. :-)
Here's how to pass it on:
1. On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post: http://smartone.typepad.com/smartone/2008/05/pink-is-my-favo.html. You will find the story behind the Pink Rose Award and other graphics to choose from there.
2. Select as many award recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.
3. Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.
5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.